- Shatavari is known with its Latin name Asparagus racemosus.
- It helps to maintain healthy female reproductive system.
- It supports healthy production of breast milk in lactating mothers.
- It helps to maintain healthy functioning of immune and digestive system.
- Free from chemicals, preservatives, starch, additives, colours, yeast, binders, fillers
Shatavari is also known as Asparagus racemosus. It’s a member of the asparagus family. It’s also an adaptogenic herb. Adaptogenic herbs are said to help your body cope with physical and emotional stress.
Shatavari is considered a general health tonic to improve vitality, making it a staple in ayurvedic medicine. Keep reading to learn more about the other health benefits it may offer.
100G, 200G, 250G
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.